In order to be able to apply for a Deutschlandstipendium, students must fulfil the following requirements.
In order to be able to apply for a Deutschlandstipendium, students must fulfil the following requirements:
- Be enrolled at the Humboldt-Universität at the time the sponsorship starts (i.e., the summer semester of the following year).
- Be studying within the standard period of study (scholarships outside the standard period of study are only possible jf there are special reasons, such as a stay abroad or bringing up a child).
- Further conditions apply for participation in Research Classes.
- Students of all nationalities can apply.
- Students of all degree programmes can apply for a scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded to students in bachelor's and master's programmes.
- Scholarships can also be awarded for a second or third degree as long as the applicant is within the standard period of study.
- First-year students, i.e., secondary school graduates, can also apply.
- Academic performance
- Social or political commitment
- Special social, family or personal circumstances
- Awards and prizes
We particularly encourage applications from students who have had to overcome personal hurdles in addition to attaining their academic achievements.
- It is possible to receive a scholarship in conjunction with BAföG.
- It is also possible to receive a scholarship in conjunction with ERASMUS+.
- Scholarships are not taken into account for child benefit.
- Multiple sponsorships are only possible under certain circumstances.