The Deutschlandstipendien at the Humboldt-Universität are awarded once a year, at the beginning of the summer semester. Applications are submitted via the online portal Onlineportal in December.
Application period: 18.12.2023 to 15.01.2024
- Letter of motivation (3000 characters, including spaces).
- Elucidiation of social and political commitment (1000 characters, including spaces)
- Information on awards and prizes (1000 characters)
- Information on special social, family or personal circumstances (600 characters, including spaces).
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form (without photo)
- Current certificate of study (from the AGNES online examination service, with details of semesters of study and leave of absence)
- Current transcript of records (from the AGNES online examination service)
- Current performance overview, with average grade, from the examination office.
Important: For students of law and economics, the average grades are requested by the Deutschlandstipendium team directly. Please give us your consent by submitting the consent form for the transmission of average grades. (Download)
- Copies of certificates (school-leaving certificate, vocational training if applicable, previous university degree if applicable)
- If applicable, proof of social and political commitment as well as awards and prizes
- If applicable, Bachelor’s-to-Master’s Transition Form (Download)
- If applicable, extension of the maximum funding period (relevant for students who exceed their standard period of study) (Download)
If you have several pieces of evidence to upload for one point (e.g., to prove social and political commitment), please bundle them into one pdf file and upload it.
Please note that the documents are only available in German.
All documents are submitted online.
If you would like to apply for a Research Class, you will find the relevant assignments here during the application period. Please upload your solutions together with your documents.
Multiple applications for both an individual and a Research Class scholarship are possible.
Applicants with disabilities have the option of being supported by the Deutschlandstipendium team when making their application and/or submitting it in paper form. In this case, please contact the Deutschlandstipendium team.